THE MAY WORKSHOPS
THE SEPTEMBER WORKSHOPS
SEPTEMBER 12-15, 2019
LISA PRESSMAN WORKSHOP
SEPTEMBER 12-15, 2019
ALICE BALLARD WORKSHOP
Snow Hill is a charming historic town situated on the Pocomoke River and minutes from the Assateague Bay. The historic "Fire House" is in the center of Snow Hill's charming down town, composed of graceful buildings from the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Perfectly located on Maryland's Eastern Shore, Snow Hill is a reasonable drive from major cultural centers; Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, Philadelphia, PA, and NYC.
We are happy to be partnering with, Christie Taylor
Directions to the Fire House - GPS address:
210 West Green Street
Snow Hill, Maryland 21863
Recommended Housing in Snow Hill
The River House B&B
The Cedars B&B
The Chanceford House B&B
The Mansion House B&B
Housing in Nearby Berlin
The Atlantic Hotel
Lodging List - Near to Snow Hill
Registration and Payments:
- Registration is made by making a 50% deposit through our on-line secure payment system. You may use any major credit card when checking out.
- The balance is due by 6 weeks out from the workshop start date.
- Registration is open until the workshop is filled, at which point we open a waitlist. Often students on the wait list are able to take the workshop due to unanticipated circumstances of another enrollee.
- All workshops have caps for attendants. In order to reserve your spot, it is advisable to enroll as soon as possible.
- We cannot run under-enrolled workshops. Therefore, if you are planning to book a flight, we recommend waiting until we make the final call on a workshop at 6 weeks out from the travel in date. However, as soon as the workshop meets minimum we will inform all participants.
- A full refund is made when a workshop that is canceled or already full at the time of registration.
- An email or letter cancellation is required for withdrawals. Students who withdraw 6 weeks prior to the workshop start date receive a refund of the workshop deposit less a 25% cancellation & processing fee.
- If a cancellation is made later than 6 weeks prior to the workshop, the deposit is forfeited, but a credit for the amount may be applied to another workshop that same calendar year. You may also transfer your deposit to a friend or family member for that same calendar year or make a tax-deductible donation to Cullowhee Mountain ARTS.
- Students who withdraw within 4 weeks of the workshops will forfeit their payments, even if workshop was paid in full, but can transfer the payments made to another workshop during the calendar year, or transfer their deposit to a friend or family member for that same calendar year, or make a tax-deductible donation to Cullowhee Mountain ARTS.
- We strongly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance from your travel agent in the event of an unforeseen medical issue.
CLANCY STUDIO UPSTAIRS
TOWN OF SNOW HILL
ON LOCATION DRAWING
AFTER WORKSHOP PARTY