Payment and Refund Policies:
- Registrations for a Summer Series Workshop or Youth Camp made before May 15, 2013, must be accompanied by a 50% deposit for each workshop or program you wish to register. The remaining balance is due June 1, 2013.
- Registrations made after May 15, 2013 must be accompanied by payment in full.
- A full refund is made when a student registers for a workshop that is canceled or already full at the time of registration.
- An email or letter cancellation is required for withdrawals. Students who withdraw before June 1 receive a refund of all payments less the deposit.
- Students who withdraw after June 1 receive no refund or can transfer to another workshop during the calendar year.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance, in the event of an unforeseen emergency. "Going Places Travel" offers this insurance - contact Dana Bresnahan, 828.369.5999. Your travel agent may also have this service available.
If the payment was made through paypal, the refund is generally cleared within 2 to 3 days. If the payment was made by check, CMA will send a check back to the purchaser within 4 business days, as long as the original purchase check has cleared.
Frequently Asked Questions:
|Search: [Viewing All FAQs] Page: |
|Frequently Asked Question||Category|
|1||Can I bring my partner?||Artist Workshop|
|2||Do you accept personal checks?||Multiple|
|3||Do you offer any discounts?||Artist Workshop|
|4||How does checking out with PayPal work?||Multiple|
|5||I am a beginner, are any workshops appropriate for me?||Multiple|
|6||I will be flying, can I ship my supplies ahead of time?||Multiple|
|7||Is there anyone I can speak to who can assist me in selecting the right workshop for my interests?||Multiple|
|8||What is the best way to contact Cullowhee Mountain ARTS?||Multiple|
|9||What is your refund policy?||Multiple|
|10||What transportation options are available from the airport?||Multiple|
|11||Where is the nearest airport?||Multiple|
Still have questions? Contact us. We will happily assist you with selecting or registering for workshops or classes.