Art + Trip, 2017 = Spring in Taos,New Mexico
"Sense of Place" Retreat + Workshop
• April 22—28
Artist - Rebecca Crowell
Poet - Dorianne Laux
7 Days in Taos With a 5-Day Workshop
7 DAYS IN TAOS WITH 5 - DAY WORKSHOP
- Both workshops have limited spaces. In order to reserve your spot it is advisable to enroll as soon as possible.
- Registrations for the New Mexico Spring 2017 offerings made before December 31, 2016, must be accompanied by a 50% deposit. The remaining balance is due by March 1, 2017.
- Registrations made after December 31,2016, must be accompanied by payment in full, pending availability
- Payment plans available upon request. (email@example.com)
- A full refund is made when a student registers for a workshop that is canceled or already full at the time of registration. If the payment was made through paypal, refunds are generally credited within 2 to 3 days. If the payment was made by check, CMA will send a check back to the purchaser within 10 business days, as long as the original purchase check has cleared.
- We are unable to make full refunds if you must withdraw from the trip. However, we will credit you up to 50% of your payment, if cancelled before December 31, 2016. You may use this credit for any other CMA program or workshop within the calendar year.
- We strongly advise that you purchase trip cancellation insurance in the event of an unexpected circumstance (death in the family, accident, illness) that would require you cancel your trip. Please contact a travel agent or your insurance agent for assistance.